SDVoE is Software Defined Video-over-Ethernet. It is the latest technology to distribute audio video signal over Ethernet/Fiber networks with high stability and software control. Designer, Engineers could program the system according to users' special request.
There is no dout that AV over IP technolog is always there for AV industry now or in future because of its flexibility and much possibility for users. SDVoE could be a big combination of video ip/fiber extenders, video encoder, video decoder, video matrix switch, video wall controller.
Now SDVoE solution has been adapted by many China manufacturer and overseas AV designers. You could see SDVoE or 4K AV over IP tittles anywhere in some exhibitions like ISE , infocomm. Everyone problely believe this new technology could make a better audio video transmission world based on following features.
1. Zero-latency AV-over-IP solution for AV equipment (under 100 microseconds / 1/150th of a video frame)
2. Full stack, 7-later solution - providing an approach to every layer of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) network model from physical infrastructure to API (application programming interface)
3. Comprehensive API provides simple interface to control complex AV system tasks such as video routing, scaling, aspect ratio management, video wall processing, image compositing, audio downsizing, etc.
4. Fully uncompressed transmission for HD and 4K AV signals
5. HDMI video transmission up to full 4K60
6. Multi-channel audio and independent audio routing
7. RS-232 and IR control signal suppport
8. 1Gbps embedded Ethernet support
This solution could save many hardwards like HDMI extender over fiber or cat cable, traditional video matrix, video wall processor. It take the advantages of these devices to one system with KVM control function as well. The system is made up of Ethernet swith, HDMI encoder and HDMI decoder( we may call them as HDMI transmitter and HDMI receiver) with control software. This technology also meets the current trend of 4K video transmission and applicaiton over fiber opic cable or twist pair cable.